HUMAC®360 & HUMAC Balance System
The HUMAC®360 by CSMI is a visual feedback device. When used in conjunction with the SCIFIT Function C3, this unit allows the user to slow down the pace of the movement, increasing quality and thus reducing the load on the individual, producing a higher quality of work with less resistance. Integrating the HUMAC®360 with the Function C3 expands the treatment capabilities for clinicians and coaches and provides documentation to track improvement.
The HUMAC®360 attaches to the user or Function C3 and measures velocity and distance, which are displayed on the viewing screen. The real time biofeedback shows pacing and range of motion limits and engages the user for increased compliance and motivation, and safe, controlled movements.
HUMAC® Balance System:
While the HUMAC® Balance plate looks like a typical gaming board, this one provides clinical grade accuracy. The HUMAC® Balance System is ideal for patients with neurologic or vestibular disorders working on balance and fall prevention. Orthopedic patients focusing on weight shifts and loads will also benefit with the visual feedback screen indicating weight distribution in all directions. The Balance System works well with the Compound Trunk Extension or it can be used by itself.
The HUMAC Balance System features several measurement tests (CTSIB, Limits of Stability and Weight Bearing) training protocols and games, making it one of the most comprehensive vestibular balance systems in the industry.
Features & Benefits:
- 16’ retractable, nylon belt attaches to any user or exercise equipment for use during exercise/ testing.
- When the retractable belt is pulled, it measures velocity, distance and power for almost any exercise pattern.
- Patients and athletes stay engaged with challenging interactive biofeedback that incorporates more systems to address their neuromuscular functional deficits
- 25 exercise patterns: arm curl, leg squat, shoulder lateral raise, torso rotation, etc.
HUMAC® Balance System:
- Hard-wired 10’ USB cable interface powers the balance board off a PC USB port so connection is always kept – no batteries needed.
- 100 hertz sampling rate
- Calibration procedures to allow for most accurate feedback.
- Includes the following measurement & training routines: Random control, scale, limits of stability, center of pressure, weight shift, curves, roadway, weight bearing, animal adventure, pong & other games.
- Displays real time biofeedback for pacing, range of motion limits and motivation.
- Eight full page test and exercise report formats that document functional performance and track improvement.
- HUMAC® Dimensions: 4”L x 4“W x 4” H, 4 lbs
- Balance Board Dimensions: 12.4”L x 20.1”W x 2.1” H
- Max User Weight: 330lbs
- Compatible with Windows XP or Windows7
- Class I and 510(k) exempt.
- ISO 13485:2008 certified and meets the FDA GMP regulations.
- ETL, CSA and CE tested to Medical Device standards.
- 1 Year